Saturday, September 24, 2011

Curtain Project...


I was on a mission to change the curtains in our living room/dining room/kitchen area.  I have an open floor plan so it is hard for me to pick things out for each room because I have to make sure that they all match.  Here is what I decided on...


For the Living Room I chose a blue missoni pattern.  I ordered this and when I got it in I realized how much I loved it and it matched the living room so I decided it was perfect!

I chose this fabric for the dining room and kitchen.  It is  so modern and Joe really likes it!  It wasn't for curtains, but for my fabric boxes and I had enough left to make curtains.  Love it!

Dining room view.

Kitchen view.

These are the awesome fabric boxes I made.  It took me 3 hours to make it.  It had a lot of measuring and cutting, but I don't think my second one will take that long.  

The baskets look good in my dining room and they match the curtains.  :o)

Last picture is a treat!  I have no Idea why but Ryan has been making this face for the last three days.  He opens his mouth like he is getting ready to say something and just leaves it open.  He looks happy when he does it so I don't know.  I hope he just learned a new thing because it is so cute!  :o)

Hope you have a fabulous day!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment