Monday, September 12, 2011

More Pouches and A New Dress...

I made the Pouches a little different this time and squared off the corners.  This is how they look...







I think I like them much better this way.  I ran out of Zippers, so I can't make any more right now.  I did find an awesome zipper store online and ordered a bunch more.  I also ordered some smaller zippers to make small coin pouches.  They are so much fun to make!


This is the new dress I made today.  I think this is the way I am going to make them from here on out.  I used a shirt and cut the bottom half off and sewed on a cute fabric to make a dress.  This one is for a baby and that is why I used a onsie.  I am planning on embellishing it more but didn't have the time today to mess with it.  If you want me to make a dress let me know what size shirt your daughter/granddaughter wears and a pattern/color preference and I will make you one (or how ever many you want!) I am charging $10 for the pouches and $15 for the dresses.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment