Wednesday, September 21, 2011

e.l.f. Cosmetic Review...

Today I received my e.l.f. cosmetics in the mail today!  So you ask, what is e.l.f. cosmetics?  Well, e.l.f. stands for Eyes. Lips. Face.  You can visit their website here.  
It felt like Christmas opening up all of the makeup that I received.  This is what I got for $25!!



WOW!!
This is two cream eyeshadow duos
two powder eyeshadow duos
lengthening mascara
brown waterproof eyeliner pen
black waterproof eyeliner pen
two mineral powder eyeshadows
one shimmer cream eyeshadow palette of 4 colors
pressed powder
one duo blush (pink shimmer and bronze)
and lip gloss.

I tried everything I purchased.  One of my eyes has one color/eyeliner and the other has a different one (just incase you wonder why my eyes look different).


Sorry for the bad looking hair.  I had just finished working out.  Now I have to go wash all of the makeup off.  :o)

So, for the review.... I won't keep you waiting any more!
I love everything!
I was afraid paying $1 - $3 for makeup that it wouldn't be great and the pigments wouldn't show up on my face but this makeup is great!  
I love Mary Kay, but just have a hard time affording it and getting it when I need it.  Why spend more when e.l.f. is a fraction of the price and works just as well?!?!
Here are some more pictures/close ups of the makeup...
Here is the blush (it is hard to see the colors.  I should have photographed them on a white piece of paper).  It is a light pink and a bronzy color.

These are the eyeshadows.  The round ones are duos and the ones with the black lids are mineral powder eyeshadow.

In this picture you can see the shimmer cream eyeshadow quad, the pressed powder, and the eyeliners and mascara.  I guess you can see part of the lipgloss too.  

These are the mineral powder eyeshadows.

And the shadows again.
I am so glad that I tried e.l.f. cosmetics and will buy them again.  In fact, I did put in another $10 order so that I could get a FREE $80 value palette for my birthday...because e.l.f. is good like that!  :)
If you would like to know the exact colors of the products that I purchased, please comment below and I will get you the list.
e.l.f. has a special right now that if you spend $25 you will get free shipping, so go to the site and get you some fabulous new makeup!
Thanks for reading my review!
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment