Saturday, September 10, 2011

New Pillows and craft space...

This week I finally decided on what to use for my pillows in the living room. I have been searching for a long time for the perfect fabric and I found three that I thought worked together and with the other decor in my house.  I have an open floor plan and it is hard sometimes to coordinate everything.  It also helped that Joann fabric was running a special for 50% off their home decor fabric.  I wanted to use the home decor fabric because it is better quality and will hold up for longer.  
So this is how they turned out...
(Oh, before I show you...I only got 2 of the 3 fabrics in the mail today.  This is a picture of the one that hasn't come in yet...)


Love this fabric!!!

Here are the ones that I have made...


They turned out so nice!

Here is what I have bought for my new craft nook that I have created in my room...


I am so excited for it to come in!  I will post a picture of the finished product when I get it all put together.  I really want my husband to build me a craft room/playroom for the kids, but he isn't feeling it since he will be the one doing all the work to build it.  Too bad hiring it out costs too much!  Maybe I will get him to say yes eventually! Ha!
Happy pillow making!

Julia




No comments:

Post a Comment