Monday, September 12, 2011

Zipper Pouch...

Need a zipper pouch??  I can help you out with that!  I am now making and selling zipper pouches for $10 each.  I have been putting off making them because I had to figure out how to change the foot on my sewing machine to put the zipper foot on to make these.  It was actually easier than I thought it would be. The next one I make I am going to square off the corners to make it look even better and it will hold more things too.  So...Here it is!






My favorite thing about them is that they have a liner that is fun.  I love how this one turned out.  I used material that I bought for my pillows that was left over to make these.  
Let me know if you need a zipper pouch!

Julia


1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! You're doing a great job!! I'd love to have one of the pouches and I would like to buy a dress for Liliana.

    ReplyDelete