Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Sewing Space....

My sewing table finally came in!  Let me tell you, this table far exceeded my expectations!  It took me about 45 minutes to put it together and it is very sturdy.  I love the way it looks and how much storage it has.  


First there are a few things that I don't want you to see...1. the absence of molding in our room (you will have to talk to my hubby about that one.), 2. the paint chips in the paint on the walls (I can fix this but I didn't have time yesterday), and 3. the crooked pictures that will be fixed today.
I just love how it looks in our room!! 
Everything is finally organized and I can leave my machine out and quickly sew something if I need to.  I love how the picture frames turned out.  I had a black one, a brown one, and a light wooden one. I decided to paint them white and after the first coat I really liked how they looked shabby chic so I left them with one coat.

I also wanted to post pictures of the fabric I have available for dresses or zipper pouches.  I need to go buy more fabric soon.  I am running low!








Julia

1 comment:

  1. I love the fabric!!! For Lili's dress I would like the one with the blue back ground and the red/coral flowers. Let me know how much everything is and I will send you a check!!

    ReplyDelete